Flame Resistant, Lead-free Radiation Shielding
Flame resistant silicon rubber radiation shielding material is compliant with ROHS Lead Free Directive.
Lead-free radiation shielding material for shielding in Industrial, Nuclear and NDT settings to protect against radiation. Designed for use where flame resistant, environmentally friendly shielding is required.
- Reinforced, silicon rubber core with toughened skin for improved strength.
- Royal Blue or Safety Yellow are standard colors. Custom colors are available.
- Optional Grommets for suspending from a rack or track.
- Standard protection levels from 1/32" to 1/8" Lead Equivalent.
- Custom manufactured to specification to meet your requirements.
Suitable applications include:
- Nuclear Shielding
- Medical CT Shielding
- Nuclear Medicine
- Isotope Handling
- Industrial NDT
- Gamma Radiation from IR 192, Co 60, Cs 137
- Electron Beam