Tungsten Vinyl Flexible Radiation Shielding for Patient Protection
Flexible, Lead-free Radiation Shielding Materials
Tungsten vinyl X-ray curtains are a non-porous & water-resistant alternative to leaded vinyl or patient protection blankets. When used in patient contact situations the material provides a lead-free radiation protection product which is easier to clean and helps to prevent potential buildups of bacteria and other disease-causing microorganisms.
This lead-free radiation protection material is lightweight and compliant with the Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive (RoHS) making it the perfect choice for radiation protection in the healthcare industry. Flexible lead-free vinyl is the best radiation protection material to use without exposing patients and medical staff to the hazardous effects of lead.
Product Features & Options
- All-purpose, lead-free protective flexible radiation shield.
- Use to cover patient or equipment to protect from radiation exposure
- Use underneath a patient to prevent scatter radiation
- Smooth, non-porous surface is easy to clean with traditional medical sanitation products
- Available in protection levels of 0.25, 0.35, 0.5, and 1.0 mm Pb equivalent
- Sizes: Small = 18"W x 18"L; Medium= 24"W x 24"L; Large= 24"W x 36"L; XL= 24"W x 48"L
- Stock color is Light Blue.