Adhesive-Backed Lead-free Xyflex Radiation Shielding 0.25 to 1.0 mmPb
XRC440 Series Adhesive-lined Lead-free Rubber
Lead-free x-ray protective material with Pressure Sensitive Adhesive backing. General purpose use for x-ray cabinets, medical and general NDT radiation shielding. Lead-free skin for safer handling and improved strength.
Use for protection from gamma radiation or x-ray tubes.
- Lead equivalent thicknesses from 0.25mm Pb to 1.0mm Pb.
- Sheets and roll sizes up to 4 ft or 1200 mm width.
- Special acrylic adhesive with excellent chemical resistance and bond strength even at elevated temperatures.
- Long Term Temperature Resistance -40 °C to 120 °C
- Bonds well to a wide variety of plastics, powder coatings and metals.
Peel Adhesion by ASTM D3330:
- 16.4 N/cm Stainless Steel
- 15.8 N/cm Painted Metal
- 9.3 N/cm ABS
- 9.8 N/cm Polyvinyl chloride (PVC)
- 10.0 N/cm Aluminum
Download Technical Data Sheet for Adhesive-Backed Lead-free Shielding Series 401
Product Options and Formats
All product is made to order to ensure quality of the adhesive material. Standard sheet size is nominal 600mm by 1200mm (2 ft x 4 ft). Product is available with larger roll sizes, precut panels, and custom cut shapes.
This product is compliant with Directive 2011/65/EU of the European Parliament and the Council of 8 June 2011 for Restrictions of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) and that the maximum concentration values by weight for lead, hexavalent chromium, cadmium, mercury, polybrominated biphenyls and polybrominated diphenylethers are in compliance.