Smiths Hi-Scan X-Ray Lead Curtains
Smiths X-Ray Lead Curtains
These lead curtain strips are for use on x-ray scanners in checkpoint, baggage, cargo, parcel, security and freight screening. Full replacement sets are available for any x-ray inspection system, or just buy the number of lead curtain strips required to replace those which are worn or damaged. Select your Xray machine model from the dropdown menu or from the below table.
Lead Curtain Features
- 0.35mm lead equivalent protection level for parcel and baggage scanners
- 0.50mm lead equivalent protection level for cargo scanner (Model 180180)
- 88mm curtain strip width.
- Lead-free (tungsten) curtains are also available upon request.
Select your Smiths Hi-Scan Xray Model
Please contact us for details on custom curtain sets or large quantity orders by calling +1 (832) 519-8787 or by email at email@example.com
- Abrasion Resistant Rubber Coating Both Sides
- Synthetic Fabric Layer in Middle
- Lead Core Composite Shielding
|Lead equivalence (+/- 10%)*||0.350 mm|
|Thickness (+/- 10%)||2.40 mm|
|Hardness||60 +/- 5 Shore A|
|Tensile strength (min.)||12 MPa|
|Elongation at Break||1.25|
*Certified according to DIN 61331-1 (60 kV - 150 kV)