Lead Barriers for Radiation Protection - Medium Duty
Industrial Mobile Lead Barriers - Medium Duty
All Mobile Radiation Barriers
Our portable, full-body barrier for protection against radiation comes in several heights and widths. These medium duty barriers are made of steel and have a white powdercoat finish. Specifically designed for shielding in confined spaces and areas with smaller footprints. If you need to build out a room, we can join several floor mounted units together to fit any configuration.
Viewing Window with Radiation Protection
Each barrier includes a small 10”H x 12"W leaded glass viewing window. The leaded glass has a 1/16" ( >1.5mm) lead equivalency, providing ample protection for any application where personnel need to protect themselves from the harmful effects of radiation. The leaded glass window is completely enclosed for increased durability and safety.
High Strength Steel Frame
The powder coated steel frame is precision TIG welded for years of trouble-free service. The ribbed steel body panel encases a sheet of 1/16” lead sheet across the full width of the barrier.
Industrial Casters for a Long Service Life.
Each barrier comes with four swivel casters. The upgraded casters are the key to ease of use and lifetime of a mobile lead barrier.
- Each 3” heavy-duty stainless steel caster has a 500 lb rating.
- Easy movement over rough or smooth floors with long-life rubber wheels.
- Swivel stem has double ball bearings to insure smooth turning and durability.
- Sealed assembly provides best protection against dirt and debris.
- Standard Finish is light grey. Other colors available with special order.
- Larger viewing window (10" x 12").
- Stainless steel trim on window and outer edges.
Barriers normally ship within 3-5 business days. If you need one faster than that, please call to see sizes are crated for quick-ship.
Shipping will be quoted based on zip code. Crating charge included in price.Also See:
Hanging Lead-Lined X-ray Curtains for Medical Clinics