Checkpoint X-ray Scanner Lead Curtains
Checkpoint X-Ray Lead Curtains
These lead curtain strips are for checkpoint x-ray scanners used for security in airports, government buildings, schools and corporate offices. Full replacement sets are available for any x-ray inspection system, or just buy the number of lead curtain strips required to replace those which are worn or damaged.
Select the tunnel height for your model from the dropdown menu. If you do not see the correct height, please click the link to the x-ray manufacturer page below, or contact us with your specific requirements.
Lead Curtain Features
- 0.35mm lead equivalent protection level for parcel and baggage scanners.
- 88mm curtain strip width standard. Other widths available on request.
- Lead-free (tungsten) curtains are also available upon request.
Security X-ray Scanner Manufacturers
- Abrasion Resistant Rubber Coating Both Sides
- Synthetic Fabric Layer in Middle
- Lead Core Composite Shielding
|Lead equivalence (+/- 10%)*||0.350 mm|
|Thickness (+/- 10%)||2.40 mm|
|Hardness||60 +/- 5 Shore A|
|Tensile strength (min.)||12 MPa|
|Elongation at Break||1.25|
*Certified according to DIN 61331-1 (60 kV - 150 kV)