Adhesive-Backed Leaded Vinyl Shielding
XRC635 Series Adhesive-lined Leaded Vinyl
Leaded x-ray protective material with Pressure Sensitive Adhesive backing. General purpose use for x-ray cabinets, medical and general NDT radiation shielding. Lead-free vinyl skin for safer handling and improved strength.
Use for protection from gamma radiation or x-ray tubes.
- Lead equivalent thicknesses from 0.25mm Pb to 1.0mm Pb.
- Sheets and roll sizes up to 4 ft or 1200mm width.
- Special acrylic adhesive with excellent chemical resistance and bond strength even at elevated temperatures.
- Long Term Temperature Resistance -40 °C to 120 °C
- Bonds well to a wide variety of plastics, powder coatings and metals.
Peel Adhesion by ASTM D3330:
- 16.4 N/cm Stainless Steel
- 15.8 N/cm Painted Metal
- 9.3 N/cm ABS
- 9.8 N/cm Polyvinyl chloride (PVC)
- 10.0 N/cm Aluminum
Download Technical Data Sheet for Adhesive-Backed Leaded Vinyl
Product Options and Formats
All product is made to order to ensure quality of the adhesive material. Standard roll size is 600mm by 1200mm (2 ft x 4 ft). Product is available with larger roll sizes, precut panels, and custom cut shapes.