Adhesive-Backed Lead-free Radiation Shielding 1/32" to 1/8" Pb
XRC440 Series Adhesive-lined Lead-free Rubber
Lead-free x-ray protective material with Pressure Sensitive Adhesive backing. General purpose use for x-ray cabinets, medical and general NDT radiation shielding. Lead-free vinyl skin for safer handling and improved strength.
Use for protection from gamma radiation or x-ray tubes.
- Lead equivalent thicknesses from 0.125mm Pb to 0.5mm Pb.
- Sheets and roll sizes up to 2 ft or 600mm width.
- Special acrylic adhesive with excellent chemical resistance and bond strength even at elevated temperatures.
- Long Term Temperature Resistance -40 °C to 120 °C
- Bonds well to a wide variety of plastics, powder coatings and metals.
Peel Adhesion by ASTM D3330:
- 16.4 N/cm Stainless Steel
- 15.8 N/cm Painted Metal
- 9.3 N/cm ABS
- 9.8 N/cm Polyvinyl chloride (PVC)
- 10.0 N/cm Aluminum
Download Technical Data Sheet for Adhesive-Backed Lead-free Shielding Series 440
Product Options and Formats
All product is made to order to ensure quality of the adhesive material. Standard roll size is 300mm by 1200mm (1 ft x 4 ft). Product is available with larger roll sizes, precut panels, and custom cut shapes.
This product is compliant with Directive 2011/65/EU of the European Parliament and the Council of 8 June 2011 for Restrictions of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) and that the maximum concentration values by weight for lead, hexavalent chromium, cadmium, mercury, polybrominated biphenyls and polybrominated diphenylethers are in compliance.