Adhesive-Backed Radiation Shielding ( FDA Food Contact Compliant )
XRC116 Series Adhesive-lined Lead-free Rubber
FDA Compliant lead-free x-ray protective material with Pressure Sensitive Adhesive backing. Use on any food contact surface in manufacturing facilities where radiation shielding is required. Suitable for application onto steel surfaces of food scanner x-ray systems.
Use for protection from gamma radiation or x-ray tubes.
- Compliant with FDA Direct Food Contact, 21 CFR 177.600 (e) (f)
- Lead equivalent thicknesses of 0.125mm Pb and 0.25mm Pb.
- Sheets and roll sizes up to 4 ft or 1200mm width.
- Complaint with FDA Direct Food Contact Regulation, 21 CFR 175.125
- Long Term Temperature Resistance to 140 °F
- Bonds well to a wide variety of plastics, powder coatings and metals.
Peel Adhesion by ASTM D3330:
- 13.9 N/cm for Stainless Steel
Download Technical Data Sheet for Adhesive-Backed FDA Compliant Shielding Series 116
Product Options and Formats
All product is made to order to ensure quality of the adhesive material. Standard roll size is 600mm by 1200mm (2 ft x 4 ft). Product is available with larger roll sizes, precut panels, and custom cut shapes.
This product is compliant with Directive 2011/65/EU of the European Parliament and the Council of 8 June 2011 for Restrictions of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) and that the maximum concentration values by weight for lead, hexavalent chromium, cadmium, mercury, polybrominated biphenyls and polybrominated diphenylethers are in compliance.