Adhesive Wall Panels for Shielding Radiation
Fortress XRC442 Series Adhesive Wall Panels for Radiation Shielding
Our Fortress lead-free shielding is a flexible tungsten composite which provides broad spectrum radiation shielding similar to lead. We laminate this to a fire-resistant plastic sheet and add a pressure sensitive adhesive backing. This product provides a simple and safe way to add shielding to a wall without needing a contractor to do construction. The products are best suited for industrial, medical and general NDT applications.
Use for protection from medical xrays, nuclear isotopes, gamma radiation or x-ray tubes.
- Standard Lead equivalents from 1/32" to 1/8". Thicker shielding equivalents available.
- Panel sizes of (1 ft x 1 ft) up to (2 ft x 4 ft) for easy handling and shipping.
- Available with interlocking edges to shield larger areas.
- Can be cut to size prior to shipment or on-site.
- Custom colors are available.
This product is compliant with Directive 2011/65/EU of the European Parliament and the Council of 8 June 2011 for Restrictions of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) and that the maximum concentration values by weight for lead, hexavalent chromium, cadmium, mercury, polybrominated biphenyls and polybrominated diphenylethers are in compliance.
Inventory and Leadtime
Standard production time is one week from order. Please contact us for lead-time on large orders or custom panels.