Lead-Free Mobile Radiation Barrier for Medical and Dental
Mobile Radiation Barrier – 34" Wide with Window (Lead Free)
This portable, full-body radiation barrier for protection against radiation has a protection area of 72” tall x 34” wide. Specifically designed for shielding in medical settings.
Lightweight Barrier Designed for Fast & Economical Shipment
- The barrier design allows for quick and easy shipment if you are in a hurry.
- The package can ship by standard package delivery anywhere in the world.
- Perfect for small offices where dealing with receiving and uncrating a heavy barrier is challenging.
- The 12" x 40" x 50" Box contains 5 easy to assemble parts
- Green solution for any practitioner who prefers lead-free radiation shielding.
Viewing Window with Radiation Protection
Each barrier includes a large (30" x 24") leaded glass window for easy patient monitoring. The lead-free acrylic window has a 0.5 mm lead equivalency, providing protection for any application where personnel needs to protect themselves from the harmful effects of scatter radiation. The window is completely enclosed for increased durability and safety.
High Strength Aluminum Frame
The extruded aluminum frame is designed for years of trouble-free service. The body panel encases a sheet of lead-free radiation shielding which provides 0.5 mm protection level. The body panel is covered in high density plastic for durability and easy cleaning in a medical facility. This specialty plastic is dent-resistant and will not fade, discolor, or become brittle. Includes attached floor curtain positioned between casters to protect feet and lower legs.
Premium Hospital-Grade Casters for a Long Service Life.
Each barrier comes with four swivel casters. Two of these casters are locking casters. The casters are the key to ease of use and lifetime of a mobile lead barrier. Our barriers use the best available medical grade casters.
- Each 5” heavy duty twin-wheel caster has a 300 lb rating.
- High strength steel body with plastic (Nylon) covers.
- Quiet movement over rough or smooth floors with long-life rubber wheels.
- The wheels have a dense rubber tread for shock resistance.
- Swivel stem has double ball bearings to insure smooth turning and durability.
- Sealed assembly provides best protection against dirt and debris.
- Apply the wheel brake and lock the swivel with one press of the foot pedal.
Optional Colors and Finishes
- Ships with standard white body panels unless specified.
- Also available in Grey, or Black at no additional charge.
- Modular parts can be easily replaced, including the window if needed.
Limited number of barriers available in stock for immediate shipment. Non-stock barriers ship within 2 weeks.