Medical Barrier Large Window - 24 Hr - Quick Ship
Mobile Lead Barrier – 34" Wide with Leaded Glass Window
This portable, full-body radiation barrier for protection against radiation has a protection area of 73” tall x 34” wide. Specifically designed for shielding in medical settings.
Viewing Window with Radiation Protection
Each barrier includes a large (30" x 24") leaded glass window for easy patient monitoring. The leaded glass has a 2.0 mm lead equivalency, providing ample protection for any application where personnel needs to protect themselves from the harmful effects of scatter radiation. The leaded glass window is completely enclosed for increased durability and safety.
High Strength Steel Frame
The powder coated steel frame is precision TIG welded for years of trouble-free service. The body panel encases a sheet of 1/16” lead sheet providing over 1.5mm protection level. The body panel is covered in high density plastic for durability and easy cleaning in a medical facility. This specialty plastic is dent-resistant and will not fade, discolor, or become brittle. Includes attached floor curtain positioned between casters to protect feet and lower legs.
Premium Hospital-Grade Casters for a Long Service Life.
Each barrier comes with four swivel casters. Two of these casters are locking casters. The casters are the key to ease of use and lifetime of a mobile lead barrier. Our barriers use the best available medical grade casters.
- Each 5” heavy duty twin-wheel caster has a 300 lb rating.
- High strength steel body with plastic (Nylon) covers.
- Quiet movement over rough or smooth floors with long-life rubber wheels.
- The wheels have a dense rubber tread for shock resistance.
- Swivel stem has double ball bearings to insure smooth turning and durability.
- Sealed assembly provides best protection against dirt and debris.
- Apply the wheel brake and lock the swivel with one press of the foot pedal.
Optional Colors and Finishes
- Ships in standard white unless specified.
- Custom order available in Grey, or Black at no additional charge.
- Upcharge for custom colors or Stainless Steel Frame.
- Window standard is 2.0mm leaded glass. Lead acrylic alternative available.
- Modular parts can be easily replaced, including the glass if needed.
Quick Ship Barriers are in stock for pickup, or will ship in 24-48 hours, depending on carrier pickup schedule. Non-stock barriers ship LTL ground freight within 2 weeks.
Shipping will be quoted based on zip code and includes a $175 crating charge.Also See:
Download our brochure.