Lead-free Flexible Radiation Shielding for Patient Protection
Flexible, Lead-free Radiation Shielding Materials
Stain Resistant Shielding, a non-porous & water-resistant alternative to leaded vinyl or patient protection blankets. When used in patient contact situations the material provides a lead-free radiation protection product which is easier to clean and helps to prevent potential buildups of bacteria and other disease-causing microorganisms.
This lead-free radiation protection material is lightweight and compliant with the Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive (RoHS) making it the perfect choice for radiation protection in the healthcare industry. This material is the best radiation protection material to use without exposing patients and medical staff to the hazardous effects of lead.
Product Features & Options
- All-purpose, lead-free protective flexible radiation shield.
- Stain Resistant White Coating
- Use to cover patient or equipment to protect from radiation exposure
- Use underneath a patient to prevent scatter radiation
- Smooth, non-porous surface is easy to clean with traditional medical sanitation products
- Synthetic rubber is NOT made with natural rubber Latex
- Standard protection levels of 0.5 mm Pb equivalent
- Select a standard size or ask for custom
- Small = 18"W x 18"L
- Medium= 24"W x 24"L
- Large= 24"W x 36"L
- XL= 24"W x 48"L